Proud.

/
4 Comments
Despite the fact that it is Valentines day at 10:45 pm (we had our Valentines date the other night because Scott has lots of work tonight) I am sitting on my couch watching 'What not to Wear'. And I just am so proud of myself. Look at the social media buttons I just added to the blog!!!!
They are SPARKLY, and (almost as good) FUNCTIONAL.
I found these cute buttons here.
And the instructions no how to make them funtional here.

It's the little things people.

P.S. My husband is the greatest, we already celebrated V-day on Tuesday, and I can't wait til he gets home again tonight to have another mini celebration. He is my best friend, the love of my life, my role model, and he truly treats me better than anyone ever could. Everyday I love him more, even though I always think it's not possible.

But anywayzz- not to get too muchy, my buttons rock!

Happy Valentine's day all; I hope you feel loved and special and unique, and that you took the time today to share your love with at least one person you care about.



You may also like

4 comments:

  1. Yes! love the colors and the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I am slowly making my way up in this blogging sphere. It is still very hard for me- you seem to be getting it quite well though ;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your buttons! First thought when I saw them was Woah! Cool buttons! I love how they are mulit-colored! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mama bear! I know, I love how sparkly they are!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.