Gorgeous Views

/
0 Comments
I have no idea why I am so into updating our blog right now, but in the last month this is the 7th post! Maybe it's because life is just so great I want to document everything, and maybe there are just so many big changes coming up that I want to record it to remember when life was simply?
Well anyways,
I just thought I would share a few of the pictures we have taken recently. I've been working and Scott has been a busy busy bee with school and all of his projects, but whenever we are together we have so much fun and get to enjoy this amazing, gorgeous place we live in.
These first pictures are of the Laie temple. I know, I know, I already posted pictures of the temple, but these are different, I promise! They are at night ;) . I personally think the Laie temple is one of the most beautiful. Maybe not the most beautiful (that would be Salt Lake), but it's up there. It's probably the grounds that make it. What's your favorite temple? Also, is it wierd to put up pictures of temples in your house, other than ones where you have wedding pictures?


This fountain sculpture is entitled, "Maternity". What? Random?








This second set of pictures was taken while driving from Haliewa to Mililani. And I mean literally WHILE driving. I felt like such a ninja (even though the windows were closed and I wasn't leaning our or anything dangerous) I loooove this stretch of road. Gorgeous red dirt, symmetrical pineapple fields, and it has hills in the background. I think other people call them mountains but those things are not mountains. It kind of reminds me of Heber. :)

We've been here a year and a half and I finally remembered to have us pull over and take pictures at the infamous 'Haliewa' sign. I love it! Scott didn't like feeling like a tourist, and I thought we were going to get arrested for being on the highway. But we both survived. 



Isn't it picturesque? 


Thanks for stopping by. I'm thinking of just referring to this as my 'online photo journal' instead of 'Blog', That might be more accurate. I really did try to limit the photos on this one! 




You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.