CFA Challenge and Trips Around the Island

/
1 Comments
Since we are leaving the island in April we have been trying to get in everything we wanted to do before then. So here I have some pictures of the boats by Kaneohe that I have been wanting to take pictures of for foreeever. We have done pretty much everything and all that is left on our list is: 
1. See dolphins
2. Hike Stairway to Heaven
3. Go to electric beach and take pictures with the sharks


(Psst.. I have been watching lots of videos here, can you tell?)







Last but not least, the CFA Challenge! On February 15th Scott and the team from BYU-H competed in the CFA Challenge for Hawaii. Basically each college had a team that has been studying the Bank of Hawaii since September. All the last two semester my poor baby has been getting up at 4:30 am, studying the bank until 10, then classes, then he would stay until 5pm or 10 pm. On that Friday the team presented, and I got to watch. 
Scottie is a natural presenter, and the whole team did great! Although they didn't win, they got second place, and a bunch of financial big-wigs told him he was the best presenter of all day! We wished they would have won, but now that the competition is over I get him all to myself again!!!! 


The BYU-H CFA Challenge team!


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Scott! I wish I could public speak! I am loving your photography Kelsey! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.