The Best Day of the Year

/
4 Comments
December 8th is the best day of the year. It is the day that my Scottie was born! Scott Andrew Stiles, I wish I could have held him as a baby. But that sounds kind of creepy coming from his wife. This year Scott turned 24, next year he will be a quarter of the way to 100- a quarter of a century old! (he hates when I say this) Did you know that if Scott had been born a girl he would have been named Kelsey?! Ironic isn't it?
Anyways we had a great, great day, with out friends Glen and Sam Kavanagh, and also my brother and sister-in-law, Burke and Nancy.
Here is me and Sam surfing at White Plains on Scottie's birthday!
Sam learning to ride!

Did I mention that I gave Scott a waterproof camera for his birthday?!

Me surfin' it. After surfing at Whiteplains we got steaks at Outback Steakhouse, and then went to Burke and Nancy's for games.

Here are the family stockings Nancy made for their family.


The Knight, Saqoyah, is my favorite.

Christmas trees don't last too long in Hawaii, how creative is this idea?

Funfetti made especially by Nancy for Scott.

Settler's of Catan!
 



This, my friends, is called a 'party wave'. Me on the left, Burke on the right, catching the same wave. White Plains is the best beach ever!




 
Happy birthday my dear! I am so happy to have been with you everyday for the past year!




You may also like

4 comments:

  1. Scott says, "Happy slightly late birthday Liz!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, so glad to see he was celebrated! He would have loved to have you hold him when he was a baby, unless of course he thought you were going to babysit him, then he would have thrown up on you.... lol.... he was such a snuggly little guy.
    You have made his dreams come true too, such a great couple you are!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.