3 months

/
1 Comments
Today our little ray of sunshine is three months old! 
 We aren't sure of his weight currently, but on Saturday we measured him and he is 25 inches long- 6 more than when he was born! Maverick is still smiling and cooing, he loves to track his mom and dad with his eyes. This month he discovered that his fist is a great substitute whrn his binkie falls out. He is also very slobery, which I am praying does not mean early teeth. He has been a great sleeper, going beteern six and eight hours at night. He loves to sit up (holding onto your thumbs and you balance him). He thinks he is sooo big, the cute little stink. 
He isn't staring at me quite ad much, which was a little sad, but I sm pretty sure he still likes me ;) I love love love to see him smile. The newborn stage is so sweet, but there is nothing like knowing your baby is happy. I am constantly asking Scott if he thinks the baby likes me, and the smiles seem to be a yes. It is the same with his cooing, and I suspect it will be more of the same when he giggles, and reaches for me, or crawls to me. Selfishly, I hope his first word is "momma", because that would mean he knows who I am. We love our little boy so much, it always reminds me of country songs- like the "and I thought I loved you then" one, and the "you're gonna miss yhid" one. I am working on a playlist right now of songs from thid point in our life, and those are definitely the two theme songs. I love how every new stage he goes through is my new favorite. Do I sound like a glowing mother yet? 
Anyways, here are a ton of recent pictures, a small section of how many I have taken. 

New trick


I love that I caught his new expression of anger, the foot stamp and the foot kick

Working on my depth of field here

What a thoughtful baby

Our little BYU football

Popping my collar

I love this picture! 


I couldn't get enough of these ducky jammies on him! 


That smile- heartbreaker

Easter Sunday




I adooore this one. Couldn't you eat him with a spoon?




You may also like

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.