Falling from the Sky

/
1 Comments
I did skip one vital Hawaii Bucket List:
6. Skydiving 

The day before graduation Scottie, and my brothers Colby and Burke all went skydiving at Pacific Skydiving on the North Shore. Me and my dad watched from the ground, and my mom got to go up in the plane with them and watch them jump. 
Colby and I went about a week before my wedding, right outside Zion's National Park. I am scared of heights and it was the first time either of us had gone, but we loved it. This time both Colby and Burke had been before, but not Scott. It was my graduation present to him, and he had been wanting to do it for a while. 
What could be a more beautiful setting to come down from the sky and watch the scenery come to your feet?



This boy wasn't even scared! He told me later that after we hiked Stairway to Heaven (in an upcoming post) this was nothing. And mostly because he didn't have me with him to worry about. Awwww, how sweet is he?


Here is my brother Burke!

My brother Colby, with the tallest Asian man I have ever seen. They had to watch a 5 minute video that explained that if they died they couldn't sue the company, sign their lives away, and receive this 1 minute training from the person that would be strapped to their back during the 'tandem' jump. 

My mother had to get a parachute just to ride in the plane. She has never been sky diving, although when she was my age she said she wanted to, but her mother was scared to let her go, so she never did. Now she is one step closer!



Here is Burke and his tandem partner!

A hard landing for Burke.

Here is my Scottie! 


I'm not sure who this is, but it was a decent picture. 

Never was there a happier boy- he was on such adrenaline rush!




This was a great day for all! 
Of course Scott immediately one upped my gift giving me Photoshop for graduation. 
He is truly the sweetest. Also
I am having the hardest time learning how to use Photoshop, so if anyone has tutorials or classes they recommend please let me know!



You may also like

1 comment:

  1. So, so fun to see your photos. Scott was really excited about skydiving, so fun to see him in action! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.