Educmation

/
1 Comments

Lately I have been astounded by the things I don't know. So to start off this post with a list of ten things I have learned the past few months;

Lessons Learned
1. Arch support. Wha? I always heard about 'arch support', and knew that was just a code word wusses used for staying off their feet or exercising. Because they weren't as strong as I. Then a few months ago Scott and I went looking for some new sneaks for me. I don't think I've owned a pair since I was a wee one, just a few pairs of tennis shoes that are flat bottomed and have slippery bottoms. Then Scott started showing me shoes he thought were good, and I put a pair on. There was a tennis ball feeling under my arch. It was very uncomfortable.
I was informed this was arch support. I was so excited I bought the shoes. I have stood in them for hours and hours. I love them. Arch support is real my peeps.

2. Sometimes power surges cause you to loose electricity in all or part of your house. Then you flip the breakers, off and back on. If they spark, this is bad. Stop flipping.

3. How to fishtail braid.

4. Burpees. Hate 'em.

5. When making cookies, it actually makes a difference if you add the ingredients one at a time, and use a bowl to mix the wet ingredients, and a bowl for the dry ingredients.

6. No 'Poo. And I am not talking about bowel movements. I have been reading all about the evils of shampoo lately. Instead you should use baking soda. I am currently experimenting with this. I will let you know with a few weeks when I have a verdict. 

7. How to make sushi. 

8. Paddleboarding is much harder than it appears, and quite a workout. 

9. How to deep fry Oreos. OMG. Amazing. Waffle batter+Oreos+boiling oil=delicious. 4 people+1 Oreo for 3 people+Kelsey....= no Oreos left at the end. :) YUM <3

10. And finally, how to deal with the IRS. Gather all your paperwork, expect it to take forever, and get advice from someone that knows their tax stuff. It is scary just to see the letters IRS coming into your mailbox. 


Just wanted to give a little update on the edumacation life has been giving me so far this year. 
Anyone learned anything neat so far this year? Tell me something so I don't feel so silly posting all of these things everyone already knew! 




You may also like

1 comment:

  1. that "arch support" thing is why I LIVE in Chaco's...sandels with support...it doesn't get any better.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.