One Year

/
1 Comments
One year ago I became Mrs. Scott Andrew Stiles. 
On Friday June 10, 2011 we got married in the Salt Lake City Temple for time and eternity. 
Two Sundays ago, on June 10, 2012 we celebrated Anniversary number one (of billions).
Scott had been sick with food posioning all week and we had to pack up our apartment, move out, and catch a flight that night back to Texas. 
(Us on our porch on our Anniversary just before we pulled out of the driveway for the airport)

Nonetheless, we exchanged gifts (I received a gorgeous saphire ring and a "Leonard's Malasadas" t-shirt I'd been eyeing), then we packed up, put all of our stuff in storage for the summer, ate ENITRELY too much at The Cheesecake Factory, and caught our flight.
I have to admit that I am a Pinterest addict, and that I often search the Photography section, because it is my dream to be an engagement photographer (any friends that do that and want a helper, let me know!). How does this relate? How does it not?! I love when people take pictures of them on every anniversary, and I happen to think me and Scott make a great looking couple. Plus I love having my picture taken. So we forgot on our real anniversary, but today Scott's mom (Lisa) graciously took some anniversary pictures for us. I am very pleased with them, Scott wasn't too happy during the whole process (you'd never know from the pictures :) ), but I know later he'll be glad we documented it. And I am counting that since it was within two weeks that it was on our anniversary. 
So here are some of my faves from our photoshoot around McKinney...






These were taken at a gorgeous shopping/housing community in McKinney called 'Adriatic'. 






These few were taken right across from Adriatic at by the Stonebridge Country Club (we all know where that is right ;) ). I spied this pretty fence so we stopped by. 
(P.S. The year says "1 Year"  not "1 More")







And these ones are at the bench at the pond where Scott proposed to me two December 29ths ago!
I am so excited to be married to my best friend. We have so much fun together, and he always treats me so well. He is the funniest, sweetest, most loyal, most thoughtful, ambitious, hard working, giving, spiritual, GORGEOUS person in the whole world and I am so glad to call him mine! This has been the greatest year of my life. People are always telling us that "the first year of marriage is the hardest", and I'm like "Wow! I can't even imagine what next year will be like then!" I have chosen the best person to be my eternal sweetheart, and our little family of two is perfect. I just can't believe he chose me! 

Happy Anniversary Scottie! 

P.S. Did I mention that I graduated on June 8th from BYU-Hawaii with a Bachelor's in History?!?! I feel so grown up, and mostly relieved! 








You may also like

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh kels I love those pictures! You are so so pretty! and it's my dream to be a photographer too! Maybe you can take some pictures of Preston and I sometime for our year and a half anniversary! haha I am excited to see you soon. Love you and love when you blog!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.