February 2015- Xs Os and Family Pictures

/
0 Comments
In February we had our talented and gracious friend, Chance Bentley, take some family pictures of us. It was really convenient because he was able to get some great shots of us just outside our apartment building, and it only took about 30 minutes! This is good news, because as all of you ladies out there know, mamas love pictures, and husbands and children do not love taking pictures. So it was a far less painful process then it could have been. I love them! The lighting was great, my boys are super adorable (although you can see that Maverick was not super cooperative), and we still got a little of the Hong Kong jungle vibe in! 

Here are some of my faves. 

Family Pictures




Scott is genuinely laughing here, as our friend Beau came running past us in ridiculously short shorts. 
Hahahaha! This fat squishy face full of annoyance at our kisses is pretty typical.  
Finally a happy face from the babe, but neither of us parents were ready. 

Classic baby-crying pictures. I swear he loves me. 

Valentine's Day

I have to admit that I was jealous of all my friends posting adorable pictures of their babies on Valentine's day. Babies covered in kisses, with cute signs, with heart backgrounds. What wanna-be photographer mom doesn't love an excuse to take themed photos of their babe? I know I do! So I did it too! I'm not nearly as crafty as most of my friends, and happened to take these about three days after Valentine's day, and haven't posted them until now (May), but here is my sweet little Valentine!

Warning
 You are about to fall in love, and want to kiss and smush him. 



Cheerios to entertain him- thanks Pinterest!

Ummm!?!? Oh my word. 
More Cheerio eating, but let's pretend it is him blowing a kiss. 
















Tape on the fingers also entertains. Pinterest again. 




One of my favorite pictures of him!



Thanks to Maverick and Scott for being the best guys a lady could ask for. I love them both with all my heart, and they are my sunshine. 



You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.